Information on the protection of personal data of Suppliers and Customers entering into cooperation with Wadim Plast Sp. z o.o.
In connection with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Parliament 2016/679 of 27.04.2016, we provide information about the processing of your personal data.
The data administrator is: Wadim Plast Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Reguły 05-816, ul. Graniczna 10, entered in the National Court Registry as KRS 0000645986; NIP (Tax ID Np.): 534-25-32-033.
The personal data provided by you will be processed and stored by Wadim Plast Sp. z o.o. in order to:
• conclude and implement an Agreement/Process an order, and any activities preceding the implementation of an Agreement/Processing an order.
• provide you with marketing information about products offered by Wadim Plast Sp. z o.o. within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 calause 1b of the GDPR.
Our paramount principles for processing personal data are as follows:
• Storage time limitation
• Minimization of the scope of the data
The recipients of the data may be entities providing the Administrator with legal, IT, auditing, consulting, and transport services.
Personal data may be shared with other entities located in third countries, such as a partner in Japan. In case of data transfer to other entities to third countries outside the EEA, this process is carried out in accordance with the accepted clauses of the European Commission.
The data shall be processed for the period of implementatiom of an agreement/Processing an order, and after these are completed in order to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator for the period compliant with the binding provisions of law.
You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase, request restriction of processing or object to processing, the right to data portability, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Provision of data is voluntary and is a condition for the conclusion of an agreement.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Administrator – Wadim Plast Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Regu³y 05-816, 10 Graniczna Street, entered into the National Court Register (KRS) 0000645986; NIP: 534-25-32-033, which provides services electronically and stores and accesses information on a User’s devices.
2. Cookies – computer data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices on which the User uses the Website.
3. Administrator Cookies – Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Service.
4. External Cookies – means Cookies placed by partners of the Administrator via the website of the Service.
5. Service – the website under which the Administrator operates the Internet service, in the domain of www.bull-design.pl.
6. Device – an electronic device through which a User gains access to the Service.
7. User – the entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and provisions of law, electronic services may be provided, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
§ 2 Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for a User’s Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users’ Devices via this route. These files allow us to identify the software used by a User and customize the Website for each individual User. Cookies typically include the name of the domain from which they originate, the time for which they are stored on a Device and the value assigned to them.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: they are stored on a User’s Device and remain there until the end of the session on a given browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from a User’s Device.
b) Persistent cookies: these are stored on a User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or switching off a Device does not remove the cookies from a User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from a User’s Device.
3. A User have the means to restrict or disable access of cookies to a User’s Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, except for functions which by their nature require cookies.
§ 3 Purposes for which Cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses its Cookies to correctly configure the Service, in particular to:
a) adapt the content of the Service web pages to a User’s preferences and to optimise the use of the web pages.
b) recognize Service User’s device and its location, and to appropriately display a web page, adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
c) remember about the settings selected by a User and to personalize the User’s interface, e.g., with regard to the chosen language or the region the User comes from,
d) remember the history of visited pages in the Service, in order to recommend content,
(e) font size, web page display, etc.
2. The Administrator uses its cookies to carry out the processes necessary for the full functionality of web pages, in particular to:
a) adapt the content of the Service web pages to a User’s preferences and to optimise the use of the web pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of a User’s Device and to appropriately display the website, tailored to a User’s individual needs;
b) properly operate an affiliate program, enabling, in particular, verification of the sources of redirection of Users to the Service web pages.
3. The Administrator uses its own Cookies to remember a User’s location, and in particular to correctly configure selected functions of the Service, making it possible to adjust the information provided to a User, taking into account his/her location.
4. The Administrator uses its cookies for the purpose of analysis and research, and to audit the audience, in particular to create anonymous statistics, which help to understand how the Service Users use the Service’s web pages, which in turn make it possible to improve the Service’s structure and content.
5. The Administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data via Google Analytics analytical tools (the administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA).
§ 4 Possibilities of defining the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies
1. A User can independently, and at any time, change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and the access of cookies by the User’s Device. A User may change the settings referred to in the previous sentence by means of the settings of his/her Internet browser, or the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of a User’s web browser, or to each time inform about placement of cookies on a User’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods for handling cookies is available in a User’s software (web browser) settings.
2. A user can delete cookies at any time, using the functions available in the web browser he/she is using.